Encapsulates 35 years of experience of brain monitoring gained using ICM (Intensive Care Monitor-DOS version 3 – Warsaw University of Technology), Computerized Infusion Test, Biological Signal Recorder (MREC and WREC – Warsaw University of Technology) and Cerebrovascular Laboratory Signal Analyzer (University of Cambridge).
Acute brain monitoring research tool
Research tool with raw data archiving
- Provides various time period-based chart tools for the investigation of time trends, properties, and correlations between them both in time and frequency domains.
- Provides tools for off-line data browsing/analysis including: magnifying glass, selection tool, summary statistics calculator, cursor that can be synchronized amongst panels, panels time synchronization tool, data filtering options (including median filter for spurious artifact elimination), annotations mechanism for marking up the analyzed data, intelligent file search tool, and more.
- Incorporates an extensive user security mechanism with easily-definable user groups and a privileges system.
- Complies with the Data Protection Act by providing strong encryption of all of the clinical data – it also facilitates data exchange between centres by providing additional selective encryption of patient-identifying details using user-defined passphrases.
- Stores the results in easily viewed files, exports data in text format, and imports data from previous applications.