A series of quick start guides to help new users start using ICM+. In here, you will find generic guides and presentations on how to use ICM+ and its most important features. You will also find SOPs tailored for specific monitoring devices.
The minimum hardware requirements for ICM+:
- A modern laptop (or a PC) with Windows 7 or above operating system with a processor supporting SEE2 (or higher) instruction set (eg Pentium Core processors) with standard recommended memory and hard disk for the operating system.
- The laptop should not be in general used to archive the data, so there is no requirement for large hard disks, a standard 512 GB would do nicely.
- For data collection and real time analysis, the memory requirement is also modest and does not require extra space. 2-4GB is standard.
- Touchscreen is recommended for data collection purposes, ideally a 2-in-1 laptop, with keyboard either detachable or flipable so that only the screen can be exposed to touch and cleaning.
- Higher-resolution screens, i.e., at least half HD (1366 x 768) is recommended to accommodate more charts within one screen.
- A Network port and several USB ports available for connecting monitoring devices using Serial-USB adapters.
Quick Start Guide for ICM+ -> Here you will find all of the basic knowledge that is needed to start using ICM+. Please refer to the 'ICM+ Tutorials for more in-depth tutorials about ICM+.
Currently available SOPs
- Medtronic INVOS NIRS monitor (PDF 2.57 mb)
- Integra Licox2 PbtO2 and brain temperature monitor (PDF 2.14 mb)
- Draeger WinAccess (PDF 1.83 mb)
- Sophysa ICP monitor (PDF 2.04 mb)
- CNS Monitor 'Moberg' (PDF 3.45 mb)
- Masimo monitor (PDF 1.90 mb)
- Raumedic MPR (PDF 2.56 mb)
- Delica + Finapress (PDF 3.33 mb)
- Philips Intellivue monitors (PDF 2.80 mb)
- GE Carescape monitors (PDF 2.53 mb)
- Neural Analytics Lucid monitors (PDF 4.58 mb)
- Integra CereLink ICP monitors (PDF 3.28 mb)
- Mindray N-Series monitors (PDF 3.03 mb)